Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The countdown


So I'm down to a mere 4 weeks until my due date. Of course now, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by. I've spent the past several days "nesting" I guess, in a way. Multiple loads of laundry, cleaning, making lists, reading various baby books, freaking out to Josh about all the stuff that still needs to be done, etc. I'm hoping that these last few weeks will be exciting but also peaceful as we prepare to meet Zooey face to face. I can become overwhelmed quite quickly, but the thought of holding a tiny mixture of Josh and I that I already feel like I know helps me center my thoughts once again. It helps me to remember what a beautiful experience this is.

-Kelly

ps - Don't be fooled by the picture. It was taken a few months back. I'm much bigger now.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited about you starting a blog. I hope it will be a place of freedom, joy, and connection and not just another form of pressure in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe your blog is too cute!! Zooey is going to love reading all about him and his mommy's firsts and wonderful experiences shared together! I can't believe it's almost time!! And "You were glowing last time I saw ya! Your skin and hair I envied." ha can't wait for miles Oakley to have him a play buddy!

    ReplyDelete